RB Inspired Sunglasses
(Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer RB2140-F)
Paid: $18 after our discount
Delivery time to UK: 02/04 – 20/04
STORE LINK: >>HERE <<
PAYMENT LINK: Ask the seller directly
THIS MODEL IN YUPOOO CATALOGUE: >> HERE <<
YUPOO CATALOGUE: >> HERE <<
FACEBOOK: Apollo Sunglasses
WHATSAPP: +86 15868109802
PAYMENT LINK – Most sellers don’t want to list replicas in their AliExpress stores, instead they offer a payment links, via which, you can buy any item from yupoo catalogue. One rule – don’t pay for it – send message to the seller (preferable whatsapp/facebook/email) with your order details including the colour, size/measurements and any other info you need him to know. Please also mention that you are EVERYTHING ALIEXPRESS reader to receive discount. Once you agree on details/prices, the seller will change the price to reflect the agreed discounted price, and thats when you are free to complete and pay for your order. Please remember, NOT to mention brand names/include pictures in Aliexpress messages.
Another pair of a sunglasses arrived. This time they are Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer. I chosen the classic version – black matt finish with dark blue glass lenses (901/58). The sunglasses are polarised with UV 400 protection – checked and confirmed!
Ray-Ban brand it become the most popular sunglasses at the moment, therefore I am not only going to review my purchase, but on this occasion, I will also go trough some details that the real thing have. The pictures below are of the sunglasses that I bought on AliExpress.com – You be the judge, on how good they are! I am defiantly saying YES 🙂
- Grey box with red Ray-Ban Sunglasses logo;
- Grey cleaning cloth also with Ray-Ban logo on it in clear plastic envelope;
- Small booklet with Ray-Ban logo;
- Black carrying case (can also be caramel) with a sharp, shiny gold logo on the front left side. The logo should read “100% UV Protection – Ray-Ban – Sunglasses By Luxottica”. The case has a Ray-Ban logo on the snap and its made from material that is textured (and feels like) real leather;
- Special divider inside the case, to place the “nose part” of the sunglasses so that they don’t move;
- At the top of the right lens Ray-Ban or Ray-Ban P logo, this depends on model, the latest models have Ray-Ban P like mine;
- Most models of Ray-Ban glasses have a small, almost-imperceptible “RB” etched in the trademark Ray-Ban font on left lens. This is small and near the edge of the lens, but it may be easier to see if you shine a light at the glasses from an angle. If your glasses are poor fakes, you may not be able to see this at all or it may appear smudged or sloppily-etched. Note, however, that some pre-2000 models may have a “BL” etching. This stands for “Bausch & Lomb,” the company that originally owned Ray-Ban. In 1999, Bausch & Lomb sold Ray-Ban to the Italian company Luxottica. This new ownership is reflected on the labelling and packaging of modern Ray-Bans.
- Cursive, metal “Ray-Ban” logo on the “arms” of the glasses;
- Inside the “arms” of the glasses there should be white clear text.
- On the right, you will find the model „WAYFARER” with „R” original, and that they were „Hand Made in Italy”, letter „B” and a stylised “CE” (which signifies that the glasses are certified to be sold in Europe). If this text is missing, smudged, or poorly-printed, your glasses are almost certainly poor fakes.
- On the left arm, you’ll see your glasses’ serial and manufacturing numbers. RB2140-F defines the model number in my case, 901/58 the colour number and (52[square]22 the size, finally 3P – which confirms that they are polarised;
- The hinges in the corners of the glasses are of good-quality metal construction. They are cleanly bolted to the glasses, not glued on or held in place with cheap plastic.
Summarising, I am extremely happy with this purchase. The sunglasses are polarised with UV 400 protection as assured by the seller. This was a huge factor in me buying these as they were for my parter, who spends lots time driving and these filters are just necessary.
Fantastic quality – good quality metal hinges, solid frames and glass lenses. All extras included – the receipt too 😉 Additionally, excellent contact with the seller which made the purchase super easy. Truly recommend. They are not the cheapest but certainly worth paying the extra few $ for such a good quality product.
I hope that this article will help you to choose your fab sunglasses too 🙂
If you don’t know or not sure how to order from yupoo catalogue, please see our previous article AliExpres Sellers with External Catalogues and Picture Galleries – How to Order?
For rules, on how to receive a discount and full list of stores which agreed to provide discounts for our readers please visit our previous post HERE ENJOY!!!
If you looking for Branded Products and can’t find them why don’t try our Brand Finder from previous posts: HERE
Please join our Facebook Groups: HERE
LIKE our Fan Page Everything Aliexpress – EverythingAliex Blog for a product reviews and shopping ideas.