What is Aliexpress.com?
Aliexpress.com is a marketplace provided by Alibaba the world’s largest B2B online marketplace. You can order wholesale products as low as 1 item and pay safely with AliExpress Buyer Protection – for all details please see >> HERE << along with fully trackable express delivery. Aliexpress.com really is your one-stop-shop! Later in blog we will provide you with step by step shopping guide on how to make successful purchases on this super addictive website along with many tips and advise not forgetting a products and store reviews 🙂
How do I register an AliExpress account?
By following the instructions below, you can initiate your free membership at Aliexpress.com. Please press on the link below and follow the instruction on screen Create your AliExpress account >> HERE <<.
In the top right corner of the page you will find “sign in | join”. Once you move your mouse over this you will have 2 options to choose from:
First one, Sing in via Facebook, which is simplest way as your Facebook info and email will be transferred in to AliEpress account without any addition information required except password.
Second is a registration by choosing the option Join Free. Once you selected this you will be required to provide an email address (which will be your AliExpress User Name) and Verification Code.
Now you will need to check your email address and press on the link provided to activate your AliExpress account, which then will ask you to set up Password and provide with your Name and Last Name, once completed your account is ready to use.
NEW BUYERS GUIDE – How to Buy on Aliexpress.com
Placing orders on Aliexpress.com it’s very similar to any other online shopping giants that you’r probably more familiar with, like eBay or Amazon. Here is quick, 7-step guide on how to place an order:
- Enter the name of the product you are looking for and click Search
- Enter the Quantity you want to buy
- Select shipping option
- Click Buy Now to place your order
- On the checkout page, choose your preferred payment option and click Pay My Order
- Please wait for your order to arrive before pressing Confirm Order Received
- Leave feedback after your order has been completed.
How do I pay for an order?
To pay for your order on AliExpress, follow the steps below:
- Select the order and click the “Pay Now” button
- Choose your preferred payment method on the checkout page: AliExpress supports Visa, MasterCard, Maestro Debit Card, Western Union, and wire transfer via banks. Many of you would prefer to pay with PayPal but unfortunatley you can’t on AliExpress but please rest assured that its safe to use your bank card on Aliexpress.com, please see below for more informations.
How does AliExpress protect my payments?
Pay securely with your credit/debit card without exposing your details. When paying online, your details are protected by VeriSign SSL encryption (the highest level of protection commercially available). And remember that on Aliexpress seller doesn’t get the money till you confirm that you have received your item. To learn more about Buyer Payment Protection on Aliexpress.com please refer to AliExpress Buyer Protection
For a List of Stores which agreed to provide Discount for our readers please visit our previous post >> HERE << ENJOY!!!
If you looking for Branded Products and can’t find them why don’t try our Brand Finder from previous posts >> HERE <<
Please join our Facebook Groups: >> HERE << and LIKE our Fan Page >> Everything Aliexpress – EverythingAliex Blog << for a product reviews and shopping ideas.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us. Hope you all enjoy it x