How to check your AliExpress order status?
To check your order status, you can follow the below instructions:
1. Sign in your account and go to My Orders
2. Check your order status via the below tabs:
3. Another way to check your order status via Dispute Orders and Draft Orders tabs:
How to search for your order?
If you know the specific order number, you can directly search it as the below page:
If you have forgotten your order number, you use the below search functions to search it:
Different Order Status
- Awaiting Payment – Order placed but not yet paid for
- Unconfirmed Payment – Order with payment failure
- Payment Waiting Confirmation – Order that waiting Aliexpress payment confirmation
- Awaiting Shipment – Order paid that waiting to be send
- Awaiting Delivery/Confirmation – Order sent, in transit
- Leave Feedback – Confirmed order that waiting your feedback
- Awaiting Cancellation – Order that you asked the seller to cancel
- Partial Shipment – It doesn’t mean that only “part” of your other has ben sent but that the process was started and it sometimes its sent from the factory to seller to be then send to you.
- Dispute Orders – Order that you started a dispute
- Order Completed – Orders that don’t require any further actions
What does it mean when your AliExpress order status changes to “Frozen Order”?
Sometimes you might find that the status of your order has changed to “Frozen Order”. There is three reasons for this, all of the results of an effort to protect you as a buyer by Aliexpress.
- The seller is under investigation by AliExpress for undertaking unsafe selling activities.
- The payment you made is being verified by Aliexpress.
- There is a problem with the order after opening a dispute. When you write an email to AliExpress support team, they will freeze the order and won’t pay the seller until they find a solution to your problem.
This happens most often when AliExpress is in the process of store closure (temporarily or permanently) and suspends the seller’s all activities. If they close the store permanently they will also issue an automatic refund to all “Frozen Orders” so you don’t need to do anything.