AliExpress User Levels – Rewards, Bonus Points & Privileges.
Here is my next update from Aliexpress.com – this time about user levels!
Older user levels (Gold, Silver, Bronze) degenerated and were replaced by other groups with different privileges and levels.
AliExpress Member Level
- Available for all members.
- You will be given an AliExpress Reward level ranging from level A0 to A4.
- Each different level has different rewards and benefits.
Depending on your Aliexpress.com account, you will be assigned to the corresponding group and, accordingly, the privileges and bonuses that come with each level. You will have a user level assigned on your Aliexpress.com starting with A0 for new user up to A4 for advanced users.
If you are new registered user, you have 0 points and your level is A0. If you collect 1 point, your level up to A1. If you collect 100 points, your level rises to A2. If you collect 500 points, your level rises to A3. If you collect 2000 or more points, your level rises to A4 – thats the more advanced level.
How to get points and rises your level?
- Earn pouts for watch order placed on Aliexpress.com, additional points are awarded for daily shopping.
- Leaving feedback for your purchases, meaning you will receive feedback back from sellers – extra points for you.
Exclusive privileges from Aliexpress.com for each level
1. Price Cut Notifications
- Available for all A1,A2, A3, A4 members.
- When any product that is in your wish list or shopping cart goes on sale, or is reduced in price, you will receive an e-mail notification telling you about the offer.
2. Fast Refunds
Fast refunds allows A3 and A4 members to receive quicker refunds. If a seller has accepted your request to return a product, all you need to do is provide AliExpress with the tracking number of the package once you have sent it back to the seller. Your refund will be then be automatically processed by AliExpress.
- A3 members are able to claim Fast Refunds on orders up to US $ 25.
- A4 members are able to claim Fast Refunds on orders up to US $100.
- Fast Refunds are only available for A3 & A4 members.
A: Here is the process to Fast Refunds:
1. If you have a product that you would like to return, you need to open a dispute and apply for a full refund.
2. If the seller agrees to the return & refund request, then you can proceed to sending the product back to the address provided by the seller.
3. Once you have received the package’s tracking number, go to dispute detail page and enter the number here.
4. As soon as you have entered the tracking number online, your refund will immediately be released to you by AliExpress.
Please note: the exact date that the funds will return to your account depends on the initial payment method.
Q: Is there a limit on how much I can claim using Fast Refunds?
A: Yes there is. A3 members can claim a maximum of US $25 and A4 members can claim a maximum of $100.
Q: I am an A3 member, but could not use Fast Refunds on a previous order, why?
A: Fast Refunds does not apply to orders which have been closed by AliExpress due to security reasons. This may be the reason why you couldn’t previously use Fast Refunds.
3. Fast-Track Claims
- Available for A4 members only.
- When you escalate disputes, you can choose Fast-Track Claims to pass your case on to our dedicated customer service team who will personally work on your particular issue. This will speed up your claim process by 5 days.
A: Unfortunately not yet. However you can click here for customer support.
Q: How long will it take the Fast-Track Claims team to reply to my claim?
A: Our dedicated customer service team will personally work on your particular issue. This will speed up the standard claim process by 5 days.